Corporate Events and Sales Incentive Days
The Open Road offers a range of services to the corporate market.
- Situated in the heart of the British Motor Industry, just south of Coventry, only 10 miles from the Heritage Motor Centre at Gaydon and 15 miles from the Coventry Transport Museum.
- Centrally located in Shakespeare Country and within easy reach of The Cotswolds, one of the most beautiful parts of the country.
- Wide range of classic British, Austin Healey, Jaguar, MG and Triumph cars.
- Our unrivalled knowledge of the area enables us to set bespoke tours or competitive treasure hunts to suit any corporate theme.
- Together with a local Partner Company we are able to arrange full accommodation and conference facilities to meet all requirements.
- If you don't want to spend a full day in a classic car then, together with a local Kart track we can put together a fantastic driving day where your clients will drive classic cars for half the day and go karts for the other half.
- Or if you fancy combining it with a different 'sport' then we can arrange clay pigeon shooting at a one of a number of local venues.
Our Corporate Event experience isn't restricted to driving events. Over the years, our cars have been used for numerous corporate displays, some promoting charities, some promoting businesses:
Jaguar E-Type Coupe appeared on the BBC Millionaire Mansion Lottery programme
E-Type Coupe also appeared on a stand at the NEC publicising prostate cancer - how else would you attract the attention of a 50+ male?
Austin Healey 3000 has been used by Crew Clothing Company to add some style to one of their fashion catalogues
Austin Healey 3000 appeared on the cover of BBC Homes & Antiques magazine as part of a 'summer picnic set piece'
Triumph TR6 has been used by Tesco for a fashion shoot as the mimosa yellow paintwork was exactly what the director had in his mind's eye
Triumph TR6 had pride of place at the NEC Classic Car Show on the Hammerite / Waxoyl stand promoting the virtues of the products
Jaguar E-Type Roadster appeared on the International Motor Sports stand at Race Retro at Stoneleigh promoting their classic car runs - MSA Classic and MSA Euroclassic
Contact us to discuss you requirements.
- Overall impression - Excellent. Handover of cars - very thorough. Cars overall - Excellent condition. Great selection of cars and fun introducing competitive element to the drive with quiz. Claire - March 2006
We have provided cars and/or run corporate events for the following clients:
N.B.As the paint on some of our cars is not as hard wearing as the two pack paint on modern cars we regret that we will not allow corporate clients to attach any stick on sponsor signs to the cars.
If required we can have these made up on magnetic backing or we can prepare 'rally' type plaques which are normally fixed to the front bumpers and can also be given as souvenirs.